This was the Program Update from Friday. I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow (Wed) at 1:30pm for our regional call.
1. Register for the National SSVF Webinar: Homeless Prevention Services (February 25, 2016 at 2 PM Eastern)
2. Resource: TRAIN – Public Health Foundation Training Site
Register for the National SSVF Webinar: Homeless Prevention Services (February 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm Eastern)
Please register for the "Homeless Prevention Services" Webinar on February 25, 2016 2:00 PM Eastern:
Strategic allocation of Homeless Prevention funding is imperative in achieving and maintaining an end to homelessness among Veterans. In this webinar, the SSVF Program Office will review the SSVF Homeless Prevention Screening Process, discuss standardized targeting and the process of developing a Prevention Threshold score. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining
Resource: TRAIN – Public Health Foundation Training Site
Resource: TRAIN is a free service of Public Health Foundation and operates through collaborative partnerships with state and federal agencies, local and national organizations, and educational institutions. Some of the Department of Veteran Affairs modules include live webcasts and web- based training on:
• Military Culture: Core Competencies for Health Care Professionals Stressors and Resources
• Military Culture: Core Competencies for Health Care Professionals Military Organization and Role
• Military Culture: Core Competencies for Health Care Professionals Treatment Resources and Tools
TRAIN may be accessed: https://www.train.org
The user must register to use the TRAIN portal and once that's accomplished, they may search for the course/s by name or keyword.
NOTE: If you are receiving this email in error, please disregard. We request your patience as the SSVF Program Office continues to address system issues with the grants management database.
SSVF Program Office