After our training this past Wednesday, I thought it may be easier for everyone if I renamed the "Enter Data As" providers from "HP" + "RRH" to "CAT 1" + "CAT 2/3" (see screenshot below). I anticipate this will help a bit with everyone's workflow.
The VA has already cited us for recent data inconsistencies, so we must all do our best to accurately reflect the awesome efforts + services of Team SSVF. Please keep in mind that quality + timely data is a major factor for continued funding. I'm glad to do whatever it takes to ensure we're properly represented. Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time, and as many times as you need.
- If you do not like this change, please let me know ASAP
- If we decide to keep this naming convention, always choose the correct provider
- CAT 1 = homeless prevention (client is not homeless)
- CAT 2/3 = rapid re-housing (client is homeless)
- If working with Baltimore City and/or Baltimore County, please carefully choose the correct provider. This is currently one of the issues the VA has flagged in our data, and it's very time consuming to correct. Alert us right away if errors are made, and we'd be glad to address.
Always use our manuals. NEVER guess! Properly entering data, or contacting us, saves hours!