Good morning! We updated our HMIS to comply with the new HHS + HUD + VA standards!
We will conduct several HMIS User Forum sessions via WebEx to review (see dates + times below). You may register by following our registration instructions or send us an email with your selection. Each session lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. We realize this is very last minute, so please contact us if you are not able to attend any of these sessions to make other arrangements.
- HMIS User Forum #1: 2/11, 1:00pm
- HMIS User Forum #2: 2/12, 9:00am
- HMIS User Forum #3: 2/13, 9:00am
Thank you all very much for your participation and patience! Listed below are a few notes regarding this update.
- Assessment Forms - we are currently in the process of updating, and will post online shortly
- Workflow Manuals - we are currently in the process of updating, and will post online shortly
- "Client Location" question - always select "MD-507"
- Old Assessment Questions - if you'd like one or more added back to your provider, please remember to discuss at one of the forums above
- HUD CoC Funded Providers - must update all client info with new assessment (we'll discuss at forums above)
- Reports - our HMIS software vendor is currently updating (we'll discuss at forums above)
Always use our manuals. NEVER guess! Properly entering data, or contacting us, saves hours!