Good morning! We updated our HMIS to comply with the new HHS + HUD + VA standards! NOTE: This update does not apply to the DSS Screening Unit.
We will conduct several forum sessions (see dates + times below) to discuss. Please register soon. You may view our registration instructions or contact us if you need assistance.
- HMIS User Forum #1: 2/2, 1:30pm
- HMIS User Forum #2: 2/3, 10:00am
- HMIS User Forum #3: 2/6, 10:00am
Thank you all very much for your participation and patience! Listed below are a few notes regarding this update.
- Assessment Forms - we are currently in the process of updating, and will post online shortly
- Workflow Manuals - we are currently in the process of updating, and will post online shortly
- "Client Location" question - always select "MD-505"
- Old Assessment Questions - if you'd like one or more added back to your provider, please remember to discuss at one of the forums above
- HUD CoC Funded Providers - must update all client info with new assessment (we'll discuss at forums above)
- Reports - our HMIS software vendor is currently updating (we'll discuss at forums above)
Always use our manuals. NEVER guess! Properly entering data, or contacting us, saves hours!