[MARHMIS] Announcement

Hi All!

I just wanted to take a moment to say “Goodbye” and “Hello” at the same time. As of September 2nd, I’ll no longer be working for DCED - I’ve accepted a position with The Cloudburst Group.

I’ve enjoyed my time with MARHMIS, and want to thank you all for your various contributions to my personal and professional growth. The great news is that, while my role will certainly need to change, Cloudburst is encouraging my ongoing participation in MARHMIS.  While I don’t yet know exactly what this means, I certainly look forward to continuing to work with all of you. I’m sure I’ll see you soon!

Warm Regards,

Daniel Fox | Economic Development Analyst 2 & PA HMIS System Administrator
PA Department of Community & Economic Development
Center for Community Financing,  Technical Support & Program Development Division
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street, 4th Floor | Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225
Phone: 717.720.7412 |  daniefox@pa.gov | ra-pahmis@pa.gov
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @newPAnews and LinkedIn  

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic communication is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed. If received in error, please return to sender.